We respect your privacy and will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to. BioSoft Veterinarians may collect some personal information about you in the course of providing services. Our use of your data is guided by the following principles. You agree to these principles on how we use your data by visiting and using BioSoft Veterinarians website.
- We will ask you to provide information such as you contact details and demographic details. We‘d store the information and use it to contact you, give information about our services and programs and for improvement of the website.
- We do not give your data to third parties except we are legally required to do so and shall seek your permission before forwarding the information.
- Your data may be given to third parties under the following situations:
- to grant you access to the restricted parts of certain Service Providers’ Information;
- to enable us to send information you requested by postal or courier service in which case we shall disclose your address or
- to allow you to pay for service or product.
- To enable us to monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address and the details of the web site you came from.
- Our site may link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- We shall endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology where appropriate, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of working on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right to receive information about the personal information BioSoft Veterinarians maintains on you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
On 26th May 2011, new laws came into force in the UK that affect most web sites. If cookies are used in a site, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (UK Regulations) provide that certain information must be given to that site’s visitors and the user must give their consent to the placing of the cookies.
No personal information is stored in our cookies and the cookies cannot contain a virus.
- Technical Functionality: Both our own and external cookies
- Visitor usage measurement: Both our own and external cookies
- External Advertising: None
- Behaviour based tracking: None
Cookies are used to generate statistics with regard to the number of users, as well as information concerning the geographical location and interests of our users in order to customise content and advertising.
Google Analytics (traffic data measurement)
We use Google Analytics cookies to track visitor interactions. This data is used to generate statistics concerning the use of the website and to find problems and inconsistencies on the website.
The cookie contains a randomly generated ID which is used to recognise your browser when you read a website that uses Google Analytics. The cookie does not contain any personal information and is used solely for web analysis.
You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We use Issuu (www.issuu.com) for our digital-publications. Issuu monitors the number of hits, number of links and bookmarks, etc. on the pages where our digital publications are placed. The cookie does not contain personal information and is used solely to analyse the use of our e-publications.
How long do cookies last?
Cookies are automatically deleted after a certain number of months (may vary), although they are renewed following every visit.
How do I delete cookies?
See guidelines here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
How do I block cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can block them. See guidelines here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.